Or probably better said. . . Congratulations Venae on all of your hard work over the past 90 days.
Instead of posting a long winded response, I’ll let everyone listen to Venae’s story in her own words. The summary is that Venae has changed her life, and Crossfit Pflugerville is a part of it. I’m honored to have her as one of my athletes, and hope to see her continue the outstanding work in her quest to reach ever higher goals.
Here’s the video:
If you want the numbers, Venae had 77 points over second place which was actually her husband Greg. Greg got sick during the process, and I can imagine over dinner there is already talk of a rematch.
By the numbers, Venae accomplished the following
- Weight — Down 30 lbs
- BF % — Down 4.6 %
- Phosphagen pathway improvement — 11%
- Glycolitic pathway improvement — 27%
- Oxidative pathway improvement — 8% improvement
Venae amassed points by doing the following:
- logging every meal
- sleeping 7+ hrs. per night
- hitting the gym HARD (including while on business travel)
- having a full blood profile worked up
Congrats Venae, keep up the good work!